Take action against
Nebraska Family Alliance
- If your see NFA employees or board members in your business, kick them out. They support legally ejecting LGBTQ Nebraskans from businesses, so there is no need to feel bad about doing the same to them.
- Publicize the NFA's board of directors list on social media or in any other way you can. Many of the board members don't want to be known for their work. Make them accountable for and ashamed of their actions.
- Support OutNebraska, our state's excellent LGBTQ advocacy group.
- Speak up in your community. Let people know that being gay is OK in Nebraska. Let people know that women control their own bodies. Tell your neighbors, your church, your friends, and your family.
- Download the free Nebraska Family Alliance is a Hate Group image and spread it on social media or your blog.